We’re so happy we can meet together again. We’ve missed you! As an act of Christian love, and in order to maintain a safe worship environment, please note the following:
• If you have cold or flu symptoms or a weakened immune system, please do not put yourself (or others) at risk. We offer live online worship on our church website so you can worship safely in your home.
• We are providing masks and hand sanitizer stations for our worship gatherings. We encourage you to use them.
• For your safety, our volunteers are wearing gloves as they hand out bulletins and Communion. We will not be serving coffee or other treats.
• Please refrain from gathering in groups (outside of your families), and practice appropriate social distancing (no shaking hands, hugging, etc.). Please seat yourselves with 6 feet between your household and others.
• At the close of our worship gathering, please exit promptly, as the Buffalo Chip must close our entry gates as soon as possible.
If for health or other reasons, you are not able to worship with us at the Chip, we invite you to join us for our live worship broadcast each Sunday at 9:00 a.m. Simply press the green tab above called "Worship Service".
Please pray with us that the virus will be contained soon, that God would grant healing to those near and far away who are affected by it, and that God would give wisdom to medical and government personnel who are on the front lines of dealing with the crisis.
A Study of Matthew ... Matthew 5:43-48